Friday 17 October 2008

"I'm a scientist, and I'm voting for Barack Obama"

Scientists and Engineers for America Action Fund and ScienceBlogs have launched A Vote for Science, a collection of YouTube videos made by scientists explaining who they are voting for and why. So in addition to casting my absentee ballot, I think contributing something to A Vote for Science should be my other pre-election duty this weekend. I'm not sure I need a whole video, though, when one picture pretty much says it all:

A good friend's uterus, this week. I'm going to hazard a guess that this future heir of our environmental legacy is not going to look back kindly on the folks who chanted "drill, baby, drill! and pretended for way, way, way too long that climate change wasn't caused by human activity.

No comments: