Thursday 15 May 2008

Apparently, celebrity Nature editor Henry Gee and I both:

  • work from home on Thursdays
  • suffer a gag reflex from the close proximity of over-perfumed/cologned train passengers
  • think 'presenteeism' is so not Web 2.0
  • advocate an expansion of London's new ban on alcohol on public transport to include talking, overt sexual display and smelly grooming products
Source: Dr Gee's amusing Nature Network blog post, Aboard the 06:55 from Much Twittering.

P.S. Please, dear reader, kindly vote for my new SciFri blog name, upper right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm not just any old Nature editor, I'm a celebrity Nature editor. I rather like that.
-- Henry Gee

Karen James said...

Henry, thanks for visiting Data Not Shown and leaving a comment (perhaps I can print it out and sell it on ebay!). Seriously, anyone who can get so much traction out of a prohibition against giraffes on unicycles is a celebrity in my book.

Anonymous said...

I can take no credit for the prohibition of unicycling girrafes (please note the spelling). That belongs entirely to the strange and remarkable mind of my 10-year-old daughter, Gee Minor. -- Henry